Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weigh In Results for Day 9

I just came back from dinner with my mom, we were celebrating our weight loss together.  My mom lost 4 pounds in 1 week!!!, so proud of her.  And I lost 6 pounds in 1 week!!!  Not sure how much my mom lost in inches off her body.  But I lost 5" off my body, 5" that's huge!!!  I would also like to add that this was with no exercise, that's right, the first 3 weeks you are not supposed to exercise but tonight I feel like doing Zumba!

This gave me the results I needed to confirm that I will be continuing with this diet.  If I lose 6 pounds every week, it should only take 3 to 3 1/2 months to reach my goal weight of 150, we shall see.

I'm so proud of myself and I can't wait to see what next weeks weigh in is going to look like.  In the meantime I'll keep you posted on my day to day.

New weight after Week 1: 223.9, next weigh-in Tuesday May 29th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment