Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day Sixteen

The day after my trip, I felt that I didn't loose a lot of weight this past week because I doubled up on foods that shouldn't be eaten together, didn't want to loose my shakes for the road.  Probably ingested some items that were not on my plan without knowing about them.  Timing was also off when eating meals, some were too close together while others were too far apart. 

Message: Timing is everything, if you have a set way of eating your meals, its important to stick to them.  Traveling in groups and adding activities on road trips makes it hard to focus in that area but it is important to keep track of, and stay on line if you can.  Sometimes it can't be helped, I understand that, but all you can do is try your best.
Also if you are on a diet, prepare and bring foods with you that would work for any situation.  That way you won't have to hunt for what you need.

Breakfast - Chocolate Shake (IP food)

Lunch - Chocolate Shake (IP food), Arugala Salad w/ Red Peppers, pepper, sea salt, & Honey Dijon dressing

Dinner - Roasted Vegetables (@ Bertuccis), Tomatoes, Eggplant, zucchini, green peppers in garlic, soaked them in oil, so that was my oil for the next 2 days, haha!  Burger when I got home, 85% lean meat w/ coriander, pepper and sea salt.

Snack - Southwestern Cheese Puffs (IP food), plenty of them, and so good, even have a bit of kick to them, yumm would get again.

All water and vitamins met for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment