Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day Three

Well, I have hit the third day, can't believe I did it!  It was hard at first.  I was told that by the end of Day 4 all cravings will go away, can't wait!!
Breakfast today consisted of chocolate pudding, now I went ahead and put in the sweetner because I learned that the pudding is too bland without it, well still bland even after the sweetner packet went in, was tolerable but not great.  Don't think I'll be ordering any puddings next week.

Had my phone call today from the Devi Center, the call went well, was just a routine call to make sure everything was running smoothly, and to see if I had any questions.  Some of my comments were: "I have been doing really well with the water portion of this diet, can't believe it" (I used to have problems getting 8 glasses of water in a day nevermind 10 glasses).  "I am so full at most meals I can't even finish the meal and end up throwing it away or saving veggies for later" Dr's response: "Bet you thought you would never feel full on a diet before, huh?, Funny isn't it?  Don't feel you have to finish the meal, we are not trying to stuff you with food here, eat what you can and then stop."
The phone call was quick and helpful.

For lunch: Spaghetti & Bolognese Ideal Protein meal, it was awesome, didn't think I would like it but I loved it and I am not a pasta lover.  I also had a cucumber salad with Walden Farms salad dressing (the only dressing you can have on the diet).  I was so full I couldn't finish the cucumbers, put away and saved them for dinner.

Dinner: Steak and Salad w/cucumbers and dressing, yummy!!

Snack: Cookies n Cream Bar, delish!

As the days go by it gets easier, I still have to look on the sheet from time to time to see what I have to do each day for each meal, but I bet I'll be a pro at this when the week is up.  Till then I'll just keep trucking along.

No comments:

Post a Comment