Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day Sixteen - Weigh-In before Dinner

So with the probably forbidden Lime dressing from the Thai food in my system, I got on the scale to reveal a loss of 2 1/2 pounds!  Was expecting more but I knew that it was going to be tough because of the doubling up of foods I shouldn't have repeated in the same day.  The excessive oil and vinehar dressing and then the thai food last night so adding those up we get just 2 1/2 pounds off but still very good.
Should be easier this week.  Have a small trip coming up this weekend but no group trips just me and my husband and he's a vegetarian so I won't be jealous of his eating habits.

from 223.9 to 221.5, Third Week begins with 221.5, and 1 inch off my body weight, here's to a hopeful successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment