Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day Fourteen & Fifteen

The morning was easy but I ate earlier than normal because we needed to hit the road.  This was a tricky day and may have ended up eating things that may have not been on my diet without even knowing about them.  For instance how things were prepared, what was used in them like regular salt, or extra oils or butter. 
Other thing that was tricky was the timing of meals, when you are in a group you can't control when you eat, for instance my lunch and dinner were too close together, but I had to snag my 8oz of poultry while I could, otherwise it would not have been there if I had waited.

I did plan for my trip and packed all IP foods as well as cooked up some roasted veggies to bring, and a couple of bags of veggies if I was in a place where a snack bag would be better.  Taking these steps helped in planning a good trip for me.

Day Fourteen:

Breakfast - Maple Oatmeal (IP food), 3 glasses of Peppermint Iced Tea (homemade)

Lunch - Chocolate Shake, Garden Salad w/ Olive Oil & Vinegar, 2 celery sticks

Dinner - Roasted Turkey (at the party), Roasted Veggies I made for the trip - Cauliflower, Zucchini, portabello mushrooms, red peppers in curry powder & Coriander.  Sea Salt.

Snack - Chocolate Chip Cookie

All water met, all vitamins met.

Day Fifteen:

Breakfast - Crispy Cereal (not great), to get a fuller tummy because I couldn't stomach the cereal I ate 1 egg white w/ pepper.  2 cups of decaf coffee

Lunch - Spaghetti Bolognese & Sea Salt, Cauliflower from home w/ oil & vinegar.

Dinner - Nua Num Tok Salad: Red Onion, Mint, Cilantro, Scallion, & Grilled Beef, the beef was a bit fatty, and the lime dressing most likely had rice powder and maybe something else I should not have had.

Snack - Chocolate Shake

All water met, and vitamins met.


No comments:

Post a Comment