Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day Six

I did so well today, I really thought I would fall off the wagon but nope!  I went to a 2 year old's birthday party where pizza, chips, cake, ice cream, everything not on my diet was being served.  I made sure to eat my ideal protein meal with my veggies before I got there so I wouldn't be tempted to eat anything.  I also brought my water jug with me to make sure I drank my water for the day but also to keep me full.  And it worked until it got to be around dinner time and I was wicked hungry.  I had to tell my husband that we needed to leave really soon, because I needed to eat something now.  Luckily one of the hosts of the party, which was also my husband's friend offered to cook for me, which was awesome!  He cooked up some veggies for me, and I was all set for the evening, when I got home I then had my protein (meat) for my dinner too.  But if it weren't for those veggies being cooked up I probably would have had to feel that achy stomach feeling for a few hours.

Message:  If you think you can't do it, just hang in there, you can!

Meals Today:

Breakfast - Ideal Protein Pineapple/Banana Drink

Lunch - Ideal Protein Cheese & Fine Herb Omelet, tasted disgusting, had to throw it out.  Instead ended up having a Cappuccino drink, yumm!!  With the drink I needed to have veggies so I enjoyed the drink first and then had Red Peppers w/Pepper and Sea Salt

Dinner - Zucchini, Green Pepper, & Tomato (only allowed once a week) at the party, and then when I got home I had a burger with coriander, pepper and sea salt.  Delicious!

Snack- Lemon Poppy seed Bar

Got 11 glasses of water in for the day.  and all vitamins were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment