Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day Twenty

The morning was easy and lunch was too then I hit the road on my way to NH for the weekend and eating out for dinner was pretty easy.  With seafood restaurants you really can't go wrong on this diet, you can always find something to eat.  Especially steamed seafood, and having not able to use butter, I did try the seafood without the butter and it was really sweet on its own, no butter necessary.  But I did dip it into the butter lightly and then shook the excess off.  I still lost the weight besides eating the butter but overall it was a good meal.

Breakfast - Pina Colada drink (IP food)

Lunch - Potato Puree (tasted better this time, put sea salt and pepper in it, was great), Cucumbers w/ Walden Farms dressing

Dinner - In Seabrook, NH a great place called "Tuna Striker Pub" right on the water, view of the beach and harbor.  Neighborhood gem, had a nice heated outside deck, and it was a crummy cold rainy day too but I was super warm.  We also got to eat our meal in front of the TV at the bar, and we got to pick what we watched, so we watched "Law and Order", my kind of dinner.

So I ate for dinner - Steamed Chix Lobster and Steamers w/ Lemon butter.  For vegetables: Zucchini, Summer Squash and Red Pepper in Garlic olive oil, so yummy.

After dinner we saw the new "Snow White and the Huntsman" very good movie!  Then went to the hotel and swam in the pool after hours, no one seemed to care, and enjoyed the hot tub (wish I owned one).

Anyways for snack - A Vanilla shake

All water and vitamins met.

No comments:

Post a Comment