Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day Twenty-One

Got to sleep in which was great.  Went down to the breakfast provided with our stay, I can't really have regular food in the morning besides their IP food I'm supposed to have but I had 2 hard-boiled eggs because I can have them usually at dinner, and I was really hungry. 

Breakfast - Vanilla shake (IP food) and 2 hard boiled eggs with salt and pepper

Lunch - Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce (IP food), Cucumbers and Walden Farms dressing

Dinner - Cajun and red pepper flake Swordfish w/ Sea Salt and Arugula Salad w/ Walden Farms dressing and pepper.

Snack - Vanilla Shake

I ended up eating Dinner and Snack together because I felt like I needed to have the snack cause its part of the plan, but I don't have to if I don't need it, which is good to know.  In the future I may not want a snack if I don't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment