Wednesday, June 27, 2012

6/26/2012 - Weigh-In and other findings

Well went to my weigh-in yesterday, came down to 208, lost 4 pounds in 1 week, 21 pounds in 43 days on this diet.  25 lbs on my previous diet were lost over the course of 2.5 months.  For a total of 46 pounds.  1 inch was lost on both my thighs for a total of 2", and 1" off my waist.
The doctor said that I should be in the 100's in 2 weeks!

Still going strong, and after over a month I am feeling better about the diet, I know what I like to eat and what I don't like to eat.  I cut dressing out of my diet and only use fresh lemon juice and natural sea salt as flavoring, also adding mint helps too.
Also I have noticed and may have mentioned this in the last post, that my anxiety seems to be lessened, its not as strong as it used to be.  I was talking to my mom about it last night when we went out to dinner and she said it is probably because you have cut grains out of your diet, and gluten.  Of course I doubted her, because I had never heard of it before.  So today as I was working on my Nutrition homework (class I'm taking now), I went to look up: "Can certain foods cause anxiety?", and found These results
I have cut enriched flour out of my diet, and sugars out of my diet which both can help increase anxiety, but with them no longer present and gone for over a month, the anxiety is subsiding and my confidence is back in full swing.

I came into this diet being very upset about having to change my food intake and be told what to eat but now being in it for over a month I feel so happy that I did it and am still in it.  The pounds are melting off, my confidence is regained, and I'm feeling fantastic overall.  Just going to stick with it.

Tip: Change can be really good, its scary and unfamiliar at first but it can change your whole aspect on life if you let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment