Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weigh-In 11/28/12 - New Business

Well I went into Thanksgiving to be good and yet I was taken over by the Pecan Pie, I ended up having 2 slices and whipped cream, yikes!  Not a planned cheat at all.  So because of this cheat I lost very little this week, but the good news is that I lost something.

I lost 1 pound and am now 149.4 pounds, in the 140's!!  Now that is an accomplishment.  Next week should be much better.

How did everyone else do during the holiday?  If you would like to share feel free to leave a comment if not, that is okay too.

I am selling clothes, transition pants and other used clothing for just $5, shipping would be separate and would be provided for by USPS through First Class for 14 ounces or less or Priority mail for over 14 ounces.  If this interests you visit the link to the right hand side that says: K's Faves, this is my clothing business.  Also selling Home and Garden if you are interested.  This will lead you to my Ebay store, more clothing items to come!

You can also click this link for clothes shopping: http://stores.ebay.com/KsFavesHomeandGarden

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    Have you tried the "new" chili? That was my favorite and now I hate it. Tastes horrible. Wonder if there's any way to get the old one again...

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried the new chili, no. It's one of those restricted items so I tend to like my desserts and try to not get restricted items other than snacks. I did like the old chili though, it was really good. What does the new chili taste like?
      I do know that you can try and find the older chili, no guarantees someone will have it but if you go on ebay.com some former dieters who have lost their weight and are no longer on the program are selling their ideal protein foods. That would be the first place to look.

      Delete