Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thoughts

Am I the only one this happens to?

I am at 155, I have lost 101 total pounds with Weight Watchers from January to March - 25 pounds, and then Ideal Protein 76 pounds from end of May to Now.

Every time I talk to people about it, I get a lot of "Stop, you can't loose more weight!  You'll disappear."  Or they'll say: "Is that what the doctors told you, you had to loose?"

My answer is always, no, what I want to loose is up to me.  I was 125 in high school being at 155 is nice but not where I want to be.  I have 20 pounds left.  At 135 I'm still going to be 10 pounds more than I was and no I'm not going to be a stick or disappear.

Anyone get this said to them as they near the end or are continuing with their weight loss, if so I would love to hear from you.  How do you deal with this when these questions come up for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment