Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weigh-In 7/3/12

Well went in for my weigh-in today feeling nervous about it because I caved in for a slither of Strawberry Shortcake on Sunday afternoon at my sister's baby shower.  But I decided to work off my mistake by doing 20 minutes of laps in the pool and chasing my 2 year old at the beach yesterday.

So I lost 3.5 pounds, weight last week was 208, weight this week = 204.4, next week should be in the 190's.  I also lost 1" on my waist and 1" on my chest.  Melting away.

I have also hit the 25 pound mark on this diet, and with my prior diet I have lost a total of = 50 pounds!  Which is a lot!!

And meeting the 25 pound mark, has gotten me a Free Mani/Pedi that my mom has promised me if I met this mark.
The rest of her deal entailed: For my 50 pound mark I get a cut and color and for my 75 pound mark I get a whole new wardrobe.  Then I'll be done.  Should be about 3 months from now to meet the 75 pound mark.  Just keep trucking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment