Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17th - Weekend Past & Weigh-In Results

This weekend was great!  Stuck to my diet the whole way through, went to a birthday party on Friday evening, Carvel ice cream cake looked tempting but did not have 1 piece.  I did a lot of activities this past week which I think helped with losing the weight.  Wave dodging at the beach, swimming, walking in the ocean, test driving trucks on Saturday, that was a work out especially with a huge car seat. 
I was in the Cape in Eastham on Sunday visiting with friends and they used Real Salt by Redmond on their meal for dinner that they cooked us.  Which was great!  I got a refill of salt while I was there, thank you Andrea!  She said it is the only thing her family and her use since they found out about it, it was so cool!

Tomorrow: Wednesday is my FREE Manicure/Pedicure from my mom, she wanted to reward me for losing 25 pounds on this diet so I get my reward tomorrow AM at the bright early morning time of 9am, I hope I don't fall asleep.  Should be a good morning.

Weigh-In Results:  Drum roll please......I Lost 5 Pounds this past week!!!  Bringing me into the 100's!!!  For the first time since before my son was conceived, which was 3.5 years ago!  Hoping never to return to the 200's again.  Bye Bye 200's hello 198.4!
For inches, I lost 1" off my chest, 1" off my waist, and 1" off both my thighs equaling 2".

So far I have lost 30 pounds on this diet and oodles of inches off my waist, chest, thighs and arms.  I'm sticking with it, and hopefully I will be at 135 in 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment