Friday, August 3, 2012

Weigh-In Thursday, August 2, 2012

This week I changed my bra out, I was wearing a size that was too big again, and luckily my past self saved all the good bras from when I was thinner along with some clothes, which was awesome.  So I just poked around and found 2 bras I could wear while I'm in this phase of my diet.  It's when I start getting thinner is what I'm worried about because its been a long time since I've been 150, wouldn't think there would be a bra in that size laying around, and it would be kind of gross.

Anyways....
Stepped on the scale today and lost a whopping 6 pounds this week!!!!  I was at 196.2 and I am now at 190.4.  Almost out of the 90's and getting into the 180's next week.  I plan to do ZERO cheating again, I am ready to finish the diet plan and move on to maintaining my wonderful results, can't wait to get there.
I also lost an inch each on my waist, hips, and chest.  I'm getting there.



No comments:

Post a Comment