Thursday, January 10, 2013

Weigh-In 1/9/13

      Well went to my weigh-in today lost 1.5 pounds, now down to 137.5, not a bad number.  Just 12.5 pounds left and I am done with Phase 1!!!

       If you have read my blog or just a few posts of it and really want to start making a change in your life, feel free to click on the advertisement marked: Take Shape for Life on the right hand side.
       I am a Health Coach for that weight loss program, which is just like Ideal Protein but it is less expensive and you eat more often (which can be helpful for people in the beginning of the plan).  I can't tell you how hard it was for me just cutting my meals down to 3 and a snack on Ideal Protein.
        Plus Take Shape for Life has no consultation fee, you can be from anywhere in the U.S. and no restricted items, which means you can have shakes and bars all day long if you want!!
        Loose an average of 2 to 5 pounds per week and get a free personal health coach to help you along the way if you need it.

Good luck in your lifestyle change journeys!  Another post to come next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment