Sunday, January 20, 2013

Very Busy

Well I have been very busy lately, so very sorry for not posting sooner.  I went to my weigh-in this passed week on Wednesday and my weight did not move, it stayed the same.  Kind of a bummer but I didn't gain anything!

Anyways the concern for low losses and no movement was concerning me so I asked my health coach and he asked me what I thought it might be.  I said I had been adding more condiments to my diet lately where before I didn't have any, and I think it might be slowing things down a bit.  He said probably not but said if I wanted to find out if it were these condiments that were the culprit (they contain artificial sweeteners that shouldn't affect me, but I really feel they are), he said to get ketone sticks and find out.  So I purchased some today and I will see what the results display.  They will tell me if I am out of ketosis or not - and then I can adjust as needed.  So we shall see....

Tonight's dinner was delish!  I made cinnamon pork chops with green onions and bok choy in a curry seasoning and a tiny bit of olive oil.  So good.

Other than that my Take Shape for Life Health Coach business is going well, I am very happy to be helping people reach their goals and feel good about themselves.  My husband started the plan this passed weekend on saturday and so far he likes the tastes of most of the foods.  He finds it very easy to stick to during the day, and he doesn't eat chicken, pork, or beef so it's mostly a fish, tofu, veggie diet but it has been going well.  I am excited for his weigh-in this upcoming Saturday.

If you are interested in losing weight and making a change of lifestyle for you in your life through eating habits, be sure to check out my website: www.KellyL.TSFL.com and read about it, and then if you are interested in starting the program just fill out the form on the page "Getting Started" or go ahead and place a food order if you are pretty much set on buying the food right away.  Just be sure to contact me with any questions!  And as your personal health coach I am here for you every step of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment