Monday, January 28, 2013

Updated pics and Weigh-In

So again a late post been really busy with school lately, just trying to finish up and graduate, very exciting!

Anyways my weigh-in this week was so much better, I lost 4 1/2 pounds!!!  And hit a total weight loss on Ideal Protein of 101 pounds thus far!!!  That is a lot of pounds.  If we add in the total loss before I started Ideal Protein, I then have lost 126 pounds in total overall!!!  These are huge milestones and I have to say I feel so good, I have a lot of energy to get things done and spend time with my son.

I have 9 pounds to go on Phase 1 and then it is onto Phase 2!

So here is a new picture and comparison of before and after.
After Picture:

Before Picture:


If you are looking for Walden Farms products I sell them!  Check out www.Ksfaveshg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment