Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weigh-In 1/30/13

Well went for my weigh-in yesterday morning, lost 1 pound - yes I ate something that probably is not recommended but I was bored with my choices so I bought 2 for 1 Lite Polska Kielbasa, I just love it so much!!  There is nothing in the ingredients I can't have but because it is processed meat it is really not recommended.

Next week I do not imagine that my weight loss will be that great, I have a designated cheat day tomorrow for a chocolate tour with my friend.  I took this tour before in July, loved it so much I got more tickets (really thought I would be done with diet plan by now) but nope because I decided to reassess.  So since I have not had a cheat day since November I thought I deserved a cheat day and why not do something fun with a friend!!  Should be good.

So if you have been reading through my blog and want to lose the weight too for yourself and your health and your loved ones, feel free to visit: www.KellyL.TSFL.com and read more about it.  You can lose 2 to 5 pounds per week on this program.  You can also qualify for free shipping and 56 free meals, just ask me about it by clicking contact me next to my picture at the top.

Have a good weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment